You are the heart of the operation!
You will be primarily responsible for the success of your store – from store sales and profitability to the provision of first class guest service and operational excellence.
Interested in a career in food retail sales?
Passionate about guest service?
Looking to work in a leading global franchise chain?
With over 40,000 restaurants, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the region our Franchise Owners are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand. Subway® Sandwich Artist™s are the face of our Franchise Owners’ restaurants. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway® sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional guest service.
The Restaurant Manager is at the heart of the operation and our Franchisees are always looking for new talent to lead the teams that help the Subway® brand to be the first choice for those who want to enjoy quick and nutritious meals.
About The Role
You may currently be working as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager – or maybe you’re an experienced Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager looking to progress your career. If you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment, then we want to hear from you!
You will be primarily responsible for the success of your restaurant – from restaurant sales and profitability to the provision of first class guest service and operational excellence.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Recruitment /induction and training/development of employees in line with the Subway® brand’s training requirements – you will lead by example!
- Creating and managing the staff schedule
- Checking in deliveries, order matching and daily banking
- Prepare required paperwork in relation to stock and sales. Prepare employee pay and timesheets
- Manage cash balances and minimise wastage
- Ensure 100% compliance in accordance to Subway® and council guidelines
- Perform inventory management and stock control including weekly stock take and reports
- Analyse the Weekly Sales & Inventory Report to improve the business
- Direct and undertake housekeeping activities such as maintaining store cleanliness and presentation
- Implement in store marketing material and POP in line with campaigns
- Ensure safety procedures are followed to prevent injury
- Provide a safe work environment for employees and customers
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer service amongst employees
- Handle unresolved and/or escalated customer complaints
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales, enquiries and catering for customer needs.
Working as a Restaurant Manager in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway® Franchise Owners are proud of their hard-working teams and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop your career.
Please be aware that restaurants are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.